With the Finale approaching and the threat of evictions looming large, all contestants in the Bigg Boss 14 house are walking a very fine line. The only options are to play the a-game or get booted out! Rubina Dilaik, Jasmin Bhasin, Rahul Vaidya and Nikki Tamboli are competing for a place in the finale while Abhinav Shukla and Eijaz Khan have already secured a place in the top 4.
Friday night's episode was all about contestants deciding who deserves to be in the finale and who doesn't through BB parameters set by challenges Vikas Gupta, Rakhi Sawant, Kashmera Shah, Manu Punjabi, Rahul Mahajan and Arshi Khan.
Here are the top 10 highlights from the Day 62 of Bigg Boss 14:
- The day started with Eijaz and Rahul scrapping their old wounds and their rivalry took on a new angle. The two were seen locking horns in the kitchen as their casual conversation turned into an epic battle.
- Bigg Boss welcomed Bigg Boss 14 Challengers. First BB welcomed Vikas Gupta in the confession room. he said that contestants are playing with their brains but not using both their brain and heart. Rakhi said housemates can win hearts with entertainment. Arshi Khan said that fans judge on how real and fake the contestants are. Kashmera said that the contestant who is active should win the show.
- When Bigg Boss announced a new task this week, it seemed like the entire house was targeting Rahul! Bigg Boss provided the housemates a punching bag in the confession room, where they had to stick the faces of the contestants they wanted to evict and punch it hard!
- First up was Nikki, who felt that Rahul is vacationing in the Bigg Boss house and he deserved to be thrown out. This became the reason for a major fight between Rahul and Nikki as she called him mannerless.
- Rahul, meanwhile, nominated Nikki for hurting other contestants’ emotions. Nikki got extremely angry on this and called him a puppy. She even revealed that he used to flirt with her PR.
- Rahul also had a fight with Nikki who said that she knew whom he follows outside the house. Rahul claimed that Nikki’s PR has been asking him to date Nikki since around 3-4 years but he is not interested. He also claimed he knew many “dirty things” about Nikki but would rather not say those on national TV.
- Both Abhinav and Rubina also nominated Rahul. It was Eijaz, however, who played a different card and nominated Jasmin. This started a major fight between Jasmin and Eijaz.
- Jasmin also nominated Eijaz as she said he blackmails and threatens her. Eijaz, on the other hand, called Jasmin immature and a player at the same time.
- This time, Rahul’s behaviour towards Rubina and Nikki was something that the housemates were targeting him for. While Rubina tried to make the argument about Rahul not respecting women, Rahul said that he is behaving with them with the way they deserve. Cornered from all sides, Rahul still seemed to be unfazed as he tackled all the hearsays that the housemates were seen throwing at him.
- The episode ended on a bad note with almost every housemate against Rahul because f his disrespectful behavior.
(Source: Colors TV)