The shoot of Kumkum Bhagya, the popular television show on ZeeTV and produced by Ekta Kapoor was disrupted today due to a fire breakout. As per the media reports there is no damage to life and cast and crew have been taken to a safe place and no casualties have been reported.
The fire broke out while the shoot was in progress at the Kllick Nixon Studio. The cause of the fire is deemed to be a short circuit. An online portal reported a source that said, “The reason for fire seems to be a short circuit. But there is no clarity at the moment.”
Fire breaks out on the sets of Ekta Kapoor’s show ‘Kumkum Bhagya’; Shabir Ahluwalia, Sriti Jha and other cast and crew unhurt . . . For more updates follow @peepingmoontelly . . . #shabirahluwalia #sritijha #ektakapoor #kumkumbhagya #zeetv #tvshow #abhipragya #abhi #pragya #tisha #kumkumbhagyazeetv #tellywood #celebupdates #tellywoodupdates #tellywoodcelebrities #peepingmoon #peepingmoontelly @shabirahluwalia @itisriti
Earlier, the Kllick Nixon studio was closed down for three days after Parth Samthaan of Kasautii Zindagii Kay tested positive for COVID-19. The other actors of the serial have all undergone Coronavirus test but fortunately have not tested positive for it.