Bigg Boss 14 has been seeing a lot of action of late. The contestants Rubina Dilaik, Nikki Tamboli, Rahul Vaidya, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant were all set for yet another exciting day in the BB house
Wednesday's episode was all about Rakhi declaring that she will end her marriage soon with Ritesh.
Here are the top 10 highlights from Day 137 of Bigg Boss 14:
- Wednesday’s episode began with Abhinav Shukla and Rubina Dilaik continuing their socially-distanced date. Before bidding his goodbye, he said he is “very proud of her”.
- Bigg Boss introduced the new task wherein each contestant could ask whatever they wished for. However, there was a catch since nothing comes for free in the house. Their wish could only be granted if another contestant made a sacrifice.
- When the task started, Aly Goni was called into the confession room. Bigg Boss said, "Aly, only a few days are left in this season and you have lived a long journey here. You must have felt something was missing or you must have had some wishes. We are giving you a chance to complete a wish that you couldn’t fulfil before. You tell us your wish and we will try to fulfil it. This wish shouldn’t be related to money or to win the show or eliminating a contestant. You can point your coin in the wishing bowl." A beautiful set-up was made for the task.
- Aly said that he wanted to have a video call with his mother and see his new-born niece. He said, "I want to see my sister’s daughter who was born recently. I keep thinking about it. Last time I was there but this time I couldn’t be with my sister."
- Meanwhile, he was asked to sign a paper that said he would quit the show after reaching in top 2. Aly refused to perform the task.
- On the other hand, Nikki Tamboli was seen crying as she asked Bigg Boss to let her meet her pets. She said, "I miss my pets, I have met my family but I am missing my pets. Please fulfil that Bigg Boss."
- However, her wish could only be granted if Rahul Vaidya tore his girlfriend Disha Parmar's scarf into pieces. Nikki tried to convince him but when he didn't listen, she said, "I can tear the scarf right in front of him."
- Nikki was then seen calculating her options after being offered 6 lakh in exchange for quitting the show. Aly showed her a suitcase which had Rs 6 lakh written on it. Rakhi said that it was a big amount and Nikki said, “It is very important for me.”
- The twist came when Rakhi was asked to tear down the letter from her husband, Ritesh. Announcing that she’d destroy the letter, Rakhi said, “I do not have a bond like Rubina-Abhinav. Shaadi meri jhol hai, wo hai (My wedding is a scam). Whatever I revealed on this show, had I known that earlier, maybe I would not have married him.”
- Meanwhile, Bigg Boss 14 has only a few days left and five contestants are left. The finalists are Aly Goni, Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Rakhi Sawant and Nikki Tamboli.
(Source: Colors TV)