Bigg Boss has made sure that it changes the scene, not just for the housemates but for the viewers too! This time, Bigg Boss decided to end Rubina Dilaik’s immunity and announces a task wherein each housemate will get a chance to win the immunity stone. The condition? The housemates have to go into the confession area and reveal one very personal thing about themselves. This task, from the outset, showed that the contestants will have to be very strong mentally to win it.
Here are the top 10 highlights from the Day 58 of Bigg Boss 14:
- In the episode, Bigg Boss declared that the contestants would get a chance to get Rubina Dilaik’s immunity stone. He announced a task wherein each housemate got a chance to win the immunity stone. The task was that the housemates had to go into the confession area and reveal one very personal secret about themselves. For the task, the contestants had to be very strong mentally to win it. The contestant who wins the task will enter the finale directly. At the end of the task, they will have to decide among themselves whose secret was more shocking and who deserved the immunity stone.
- The very first contestant to take a shot at it was Jasmin. She revealed her struggle period and how she gave countless auditions, only to be turned down. She shared how tough the ordeal was and how all those rejections broke her self-confidence completely.
- Next up was Eijaz Khan who also revealed a very personal, shocking and stirring, personal truth. He shared how he was touched inappropriately as a kid and the effect that it had on him. Eijaz also shared that he saw a therapist later in life to get over the incident. While he did not blame himself for it, because he was only a little child when it happened, he did have one regret.
- He regretted the fact that he could not tell his father about it. When Eijaz existed after his confession, Kavita, who is his strongest opponent teared up and hugged Eijaz to console him. Clearly, this task was as much about supporting each other as it was about admitting your deepest fears.
- Rubina delivered another shocker when she entered the room and revealed that she and her husband and co-contestant Abhinav’s marriage was at the brink of a divorce. She shared that the two had decided that if things would not become better between them by November of this year, they would file for a divorce. However, entering Bigg Boss has given their relationship another chance.
- Nikki Tamboli revealed that she was kidnapped at the age of 19 during an international modelling assignment. She was seen crying and telling Kavita, "Mere parents ne bola tha yeh baat kabhi nahi bolna aur wahi hua. It's the worst thing ever people will hear (My parents had asked me never to reveal this thing and I did)."
- When it was Abhinav's turn to reveal a secret about himself, he said that his first film was a major flop and due to that he went into depression for two years. He also revealed that he was completely bankrupt. He shed tears while saying this.
- When it was Kavita's turn to tell a personal thing about herself, she revealed that at the age of 11, her 50-year-old math tutor had tried to molest her at her own house. Kavita also said that her mother did not believe her when she complained because she thought the actress was making excuses to not study. She said that she hated older people initially but has healed now.
- Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Kavita Kaushik, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were seen discussing that Eijaz's secret affected them the most. Even Abhinav and Rubina said that Eijaz deserved to win the task. Hence, the immunity stone was given to Eijaz. He becomes the first finalist of Bigg Boss 14.
- Every other contestant was then declared as nominated for the week.
(Source: Colors TV)