Hailed as the timeless romantic drama, Aditya Roy Kapur's and Shraddha Kapoor’s film Aashiqui 2 completed eight years today. The actor debuted as a lead actor with the film and effortlessly pulled off a very complex character. Enchanting the audience with his charismatic looks and captivating screen presence, the powerhouse performer became the nation's heartthrob with his impeccable performance in the film.
Even after so many years of its release, the film is still very fresh in the audience's heart, and one of the prominent reasons is its heart-wrenching dialogues. To celebrate the eight glorious years of Aashiqui 2, we are here with the top 5 powerful and memorable dialogues of Aditya Roy Kapur from the film.
1. Pyar, Mohabbat, Aashiqui Sirf Lafzon Ke Sivah Aur Kuch Nahi … Par Jab Woh Mili … In Lafzon Ko Mainne Mil Gaye
2. Main Aaine Mein Apna Chehra Bhool Sakta Hoon…Tumhara Kabhi Nahi
3. Apni Kamyabi Ko Itna Chota Mat Samjho…Sirf Naseeb Waalo Ko Naseeb Hoti Hai Yeh
4. Yeh Zindagi Chal Toh Rahi Thi…Par Tere Aane Se Maine Jeena Shuru Kiya Hai
5. Shaurat, Naam, Kamyabi, Paisa, Izzat Ussi Ko Milni Chahiye Jise Uski Kadar Ho…Roti Ussi Ko Milni Chahiye Jise Uski Bhook Ho